22 W. 2nd Street, Eagar, AZ 85925
Phone Number: (928) 333-4128
Fax Number: (928) 333-5140

When do I need a Burn Permit?

The State of Arizona requires a burn permit for all burning within the State. The State has authorized the Eagar Fire Department to issue burn permits within the Town of Eagar; if you are outside these limits please contact the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ) for more information. http://www.azdeq.gov/welcome-adeq